Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Karly has been having fun playing in the leaves. The wind has made a few big piles for us around the yard. Just the right size for jumping in and covering her legs.
Once in a while I don't have to work during the week and Karly goes to preschool and Rosie and I, or Rosie, dad and I stay home. Today is one of those days. Tim, Rosie and I are all home today. Rosie likes being the only child for a day, but by the time Karly gets home on the bus she is ready to have someone to play with. This is her sitting on the stairs smiling for the camera.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Hi I found your blog on Sharalee's blog ( My sister-in-law). I am Timmy's cousin. I use to babysit for him and his brother when they were little. Timmy use to think He was He-Man.(just a little bit of embarassing info.). It is realy neeat to be able to see pictures of his family. I haven't seen him for years. Tell his Mom I said Hi.